It’s that time of year again! You guessed it, Happy Draw Mohammed Day! It’s a day to read bronze age books and thank the universe that we have freedom of speech and we will die fighting for it. Just like You religious nutcases will kill for your faith- regardless of what fucking spot of Jerusalem you get dibs on. So take a look at my contribution: Michelangelo it isn’t, but I think it’s a rather cute family portrait of Mo and his dozen wives. And yeah I know, some did die before he married others, but honestly, if you were a man of Mo’s power and influence would you honestly care if a lowly woman was alive and protesting? I think not. Next time I might draw one of Joe Smith and Mo going toe-to-toe. So come and kill me wackjobs. Allahu akbar!
And now, something to offend everyone:
I’ve just cleaned the last bit of junk from my new and improved room (but I won’t be able to enjoy it what with our heatless house unable to stand up against the bitter New York winter), organized shit, bagged the stuff I’m donating to BPL’s Great American Book Drive, and took stock of all my crap. And boy do I like weird shit! And I know I’m not the only one.
1) Andrei Rublev
2) The Color of Pomegranates
3) The ’79 Captain America TV movies
4) Alice in Wonderland (1966 BBC production)
6) mysteries solved by Elizabeth II
7) I have 7 shades of red nail polish
8 ) I have 21 shades of red lipstick (plus back-ups)
9) Russian Ark
10) Super Sentai music
11) I have all the North American Sailor Moon soundtracks
12) I have the Japanese mini-disc single of Weiss Kreuz 1st season opening theme
13) The soundtrack for the stinker Passion of Mind
14) I discovered I nearly perfectly painted the nails of my Princess Jasmine figurine
15) Kickboxing Academy
See what could happen if you let your space turn into a junk pile? Oh the hidden wonders of weirdness…
Happiness Bunny says don't be a hoarder, or he'll invade your living room and eat your flan while idly rubbing his crotch.